TajDubai.com recognizes the importance of protecting its users' privacy concerning personal and other information.
- No information is stored by a party other than TajDubai.com or our e-commerce partner.
- Information is transmitted or stored in a secure manner.
- Numerous devices and software applications protect the very small amount of data that we keep and we employ data encryption technology. All information collected is stored securely on location in our offices or secured on location in the offices of our e-commerce partner.
To effectively manage our traffic streams whenever you visit our site(s) through your browser from our servers, we log and record the following information:
- Your IP address
- Your browser and version
- Your operating system
- The date and time
- The site from which you came from
- We do not identify this information with specific users or computers. This information is not shared outside of our company or outside of our e-commerce provider. This information cannot be used to identify specific individuals, and is only used for:
- Website and system administration
- Research and development
- Anonymous user analysis
- Site navigation enhancements
- If you received a mailing from us: (a) your email address is either listed with us as someone who has expressly shared this address for the purpose of receiving information in the future ("opt-in"), or (b) you have chosen to opt-in to our mailing list by ordering one of our products.
- The email addresses collected by TajDubai.com may be sold, rented, or disclosed to any third parties outside of TajDubai.com in order to make you aware of exciting product offerings.
- These addresses also may be used by our business for communications and to send out occasional product and marketing announcements, special offers and sales, etc. We respect your time and attention by controlling the frequency of our mailings.
- Any customer or subscriber may opt-out and unsubscribe at anytime. We honor all remove requests.
- If we become aware of information being stored or collected on or by our system, which belongs to a child of or under the age of thirteen (13), it will be promptly deleted.
Broadcast Email Campaigns and SPAM:
At times, TajDubai.com will contract with third party vendors to provide product introductions and/or special promotions via broadcast to strictly OPT-IN email lists. We work to ensure that these vendors are legitimate and responsible parties that strictly control and administer their lists to only those people who have willingly provided their email addresses or other personal information such as name and address to receive such offers. However, we live in an imperfect world and cannot control all things. If we find any abuse of this policy, we will take steps to ensure compliance, including terminating our relationship with that vendor. We will not tolerate any abuse of Unsolicited Broadcast Email and Unsolicited Commercial Email ("UBE/UCE", commonly known as "Spam").
Cookies are a technology which can be used to provide you with tailored information from a website. A cookie is an element of data that a website can send to your browser, and which your browser may then store on your system. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. Doing so will allow you to decide, on a case-by-case basis, whether to accept cookies or not. Our systems and the systems of our e-commerce provider currently mandate that a cookie be stored on our system. Cookies on this site are created to ensure an intuitive and informative web site be displayed on your browser. Our cookies do not store any personal information. Our cookies are also required by the shopping cart system to enable e-commerce transactions.
If you purchase products from TajDubai.com we record the transaction history to ensure we have an accurate method of contacting customers for shipping notification and if and when an order problem arises. We collect and store:
- Email Address
- Physical Address
- Phone Number
- Credit Card Information (For added security purposes, this is retained only for transaction processes and not long term. You must provide new credit card information for each order.)
- If you have questions regarding our privacy policies, or require assistance in opting out of our email lists, please contact us.
Entities Collecting Information:
- Primary Contact/Website Owner:
Al Fardan Center, Office 518